The Radiology Administration Certification Commission (RACC) is accepting nominations for the role of Public Commissioner on the RACC. The RACC is the governing body of the Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA) program.
Nominees who accept the nomination will be considered by the RACC Nomination Committee. The Nominations committee shall select a slate of candidates for the open public member Commission position. RACC members vote to elect a nominee from the slate to serve on the Commission. In the event of a tie, the Chair of the Commission shall break the tie.
The public member can not:
- Be a current member of the medical imaging services profession.
- Be an employer or an employee of individuals in the medical imaging services profession.
- Be an employee of an individual certified by the RACC/CRA program or of an employer of individuals in the medical imaging services profession.
- Be an employee of any certification organization.
- Be currently deriving more than 5% of total income from the medical imaging services profession.
- Be a current or former CRA.
- Have worked for or provided contract services to the RACC at any time during the five years preceding appointment as a public member on the RACC.
Click here for a full description of the Public Commissioner position.
Click here to nominate someone.