Published by AHRA: The Association for Medical Imaging Management, Link is a newsletter providing valuable industry and association related information. Each section is intended to get you closer to what’s happening within AHRA, as well as to provide commentary and news about medical imaging as a whole.
- AHRA News: Staff provided information on the association’s programs, conferences, meetings, and activities.
- Commentary: Contributing authors share their knowledge and expertise with an editorial perspective.
- CRA: Updates provided by the Radiology Administration Certification Commission (RACC), the official credentialing body.
- Education Foundation: News from AHRA’s foundation, which funds programs, products, and services for imaging leaders.
- President’s Post: AHRA’s current president shares insight into the association’s leadership and governance.
- Regulatory Review: Industry experts detail the most pertinent regulatory news related to medical imaging leaders.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice.
This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
If you have questions, comments, suggestions, or if you would like to write for Link, contact us.
Click here for Link‘s editorial guidelines.