The Big Easy, the Crescent City, and the birthplace of jazz: New Orleans, Louisiana is known around the world for its 24/7 party, live music, and spicy cuisine reflecting its rich 300 year history. If you’re attending the 2018 Spring Conference from March 22-24 you’re in for 3 days full of:
1. Food: In one of the culinary capitals of America, attendees can indulge in cuisine reflecting the city’s Cajun, Creole, and French roots. From beignets at Café du Monde, to Po’ Boys at Johnny’s Po-Boys, to muffulettas at Central Grocery, and gumbo from Commander’s Palace Restaurant, you’ll be sure to try something you can’t experience anywhere else!
2. History and Culture: 2018 marks New Orleans’ tri-centennial! This unique city has undergone many changes over the decades and its story can be told from walking tours, visiting museums, and talking with the locals!
3. Music: Whether it be in a jazz club, strolling Frenchmen Street, or attending an event at Preservation Hall, visitors can enjoy the musical notes of jazz, brass, R&B, soul and many mixes throughout the city.
4. Education: As radiology transitions to a value-based care model and the challenges stack up against imaging leaders, the 2018 Spring Conference is the perfect place for you to find best practices, gain an understanding of the future of radiology, and earn up to 13.5 CE credits while you’re at it!
5. People: The people of New Orleans are like no other, but so are the members of AHRA! The 2018 Spring Conference will be a great opportunity to make meaningful connections with fellow imaging leaders who are engaged and want to share their expertise and knowledge based best practices with you to create a safe and high quality patient experience.
If you haven’t already registered to attend this March, click here and “Laissez les bons temps rouler” (Let the good times roll)!
Learn more about the 2018 Spring Conference by viewing this year’s brochure or the ‘What does the 2018 Spring Conference have to offer’ infographic.