By AHRA Staff
Last night a reception was held to honor and acknowledge the members who have volunteered for AHRA over the past year. Volunteers are the backbone of AHRA – their contributions are vital to our success!
Volunteer opportunities with AHRA include:
- Write an article for Link or Radiology Management
- Serve on a conference design team
- Host a local/regional area meeting
- Help out at the Annual Meeting
- Serve on an educational/product committee
- Serve on the Editorial Review Board
- Help in AHRA’s efforts to recruit and retain members
- Serve as a host in our Partners in Learning program
If you are interesting in volunteering for AHRA, go to www.ahraonline.org/volunteer to see all opportunities and submit an application. You can also visit our membership booth outside the exhibit hall to submit an interest form or stop by the Design Team room (Presidential Boardroom A) to volunteer here at the Annual Meeting.