Volunteers are the backbone of AHRA – their contributions are vital to our success as an organization. On Saturday night, a small reception was held to acknowledge those who have volunteered over the past year.
Volunteer opportunities with AHRA include:
- Write an article for Link or Radiology Management
- Serve on a conference design team
- Host a local/regional area meeting
- Help out at the Annual Meeting
- Serve on an educational/product development team
- Serve on the Editorial Review Board
- Help in AHRA’s efforts to recruit and retain members
- Participate as a host in our Partners in Learning program
If you are interested in getting involved with volunteering for AHRA, please visit www.ahraonline.org/volunteer to learn about all of our volunteer opportunities and fill out an interest form. You can also visit our Membership Booth outside the exhibit hall to learn more and submit an interest form.
Below are some photos from last night’s reception: