By AHRA Staff
This half day program will be led by Mike Holland, Vice President, Lean Healthcare at NEXT LEVEL Partners(r), LLC. Mike has significant experience as an operations and business transformational leader with 10 years in healthcare transformation, 15 years in manufacturing turn-around leadership, and 5 years in international automotive product development. You can read his full bio here.
Recently Mike shared with us his message for workshop attendees:
“I’m very much looking forward to working with all of you at the AHRA Annual Meeting in August. In the Lean Six Sigma workshop, we will be covering some required background on Lean and Six Sigma improvement methods, but my main focus will be on making sure that all of you walk away with some good, fundamental methods that will help you to begin making sustainable improvements in your workflow back home. The key here will be taking a ‘simple is best’ approach rather than getting bogged down in all the complexities of Lean Six Sigma terminology and theory. I hope to see many of you there as the sense of urgency for driving improvement in our organizations is ever increasing.”
Workshop attendees will:
- Be introduced to the 5 steps of the DMAIC process
- Be able to break down the DMAIC process and identify actions necessary to complete each step
- Utilize basic tools, such as process maps, pareto charts, histograms, and bell curves to analyze processes and identify solution options
- Speak to Six Sigma principles, practices, tools and application tactics
- Complete a “personal action plan” with key next steps to be a data driven problem solver.
Register for the Annual Meeting and Lean Six Sigma Workshop here.