August 2012—Have you been meaning to try out AHRAdatalynx, but you aren’t quite sure where to start? If you’re going to the Annual Meeting, take some time to head over to the booth by the registration area, where there will be live demos to help guide you through using this exciting new tool. Drop by whenever you have some free time.
Prior to the annual meeting, three short webinars have been scheduled. No need to register, just click on one of the dates below for details:
- Thursday, August 2nd at 3:00 pm CST
- Wednesday, August 8th at 3:00 pm CST
- Thursday, August 9th at 10:00 am CST
Or attend the educational session at the Annual Meeting on Monday, August 13th 4:00 pm.
During each of these educational sessions, you will learn:
– AHRAdatalynx usage best practices and how to use the tool
– Insights and trends communicated by the current data
– Answers to the most common use and data privacy questions
– Access options and pricing