By AHRA Staff
Thanks to everyone who came out to support and volunteer their time during the Annual Meeting! Each year, hundreds of volunteers contribute to the success of AHRA. On the evening of Saturday, August 21, a reception to honor and acknowledge AHRA’s volunteers over the past year was held in Washington, DC.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Write an article for Link
- Write an article for Radiology Management
- Serve on seminar/conference team
- Host a local seminar
- Serve on an educational/product development team
- Help out at the Annual Meeting
- Participate in the Partners in Learning program
- Serve on the Editorial Review Board
- Review articles for the Editorial Awards
- Help in AHRA’s effort to retain and recruit members
If you are interested in volunteering with AHRA, please click here.