By AHRA Staff
- AHRA members Luann Culbreth, CRA, MBA and Sheila Sferrella were both featured in a recent article in the April/May issue of Radiology Business Journal entitled “How Hospitals Are Rethinking Imaging” by Julie Ritzer Ross. Sferella was also featured as a CRA in a house ad in the same issue.
- Congratulations to the grand prize winner of our “Where’s Ed?” contest: Sophia Ward, Imaging Director, Roper St. Francis Healthcare, Charleston, SC! Sophia’s name was drawn from over 1100 entries! Congratulations to Sophia and to our other weekly winners:
- Week 1: David Langlois, B.S., RT(R)
- Week 2: Ron Barak, CRA, MBA
- Week 3: Mardell Jacobsen
- Week 4: Barry Jessie, MBA, CNMT, RT(N)
- Week 5: Laurie Dumais, RT(R)(M)(CT)
- Week 6: Jacqui Rose, CRA
- Week 7: Christopher Diehl, BS
- Week 8: Amy Kurland Toney, CPC
Thanks to all who participated in our “Where’s Ed?” contest! Stay tuned for the annual meeting edition of “Where’s Ed?”!
- Congratulations to Peter Mazurowski, son of AHRA past-president Jay Mazurowski! Peter was recently cast in the title role of Billy Elliot: The Musical. He will take the stage in Chicago at the Ford Center For The Performing Arts, Oriental Theatre this September.