By AHRA Staff
March 2010 — Sessions from the 2009 Fall Conference are now available online to view as streaming videos in the Online Institute.
Videos sessions include:
- How to Survive the Coming High-Deductible Environment
- Coding & Compliance Concerns for 2010
- Coping with Change
- Medical Imaging Leader to Employee Rounding for Outcomes
- Leading Operational Changes within your Medical Imaging Department
- Optimal Performance in a Patient-Centric Environment: A Market Differentiator
- Radiology Benefit Management Companies: Today and Tomorrow
- Reimbursement, Licensure, Certification and Staffing: A Report of National Findings
- Slashing Your Medical Equipment Maintenance Budget
- Staffing Challenges: Varying Staff Levels Relative to Volume
- Transitioning Clinical Experts into High-Performing Leaders
Preview clips are also available for viewing at AHRA’s new YouTube channel.
AHRA’s Online Institute provides courses (Quick Credit articles, conference sessions, and webinars) in a wide array of subject areas that are relevant to the profession. These courses are approved for ARRT Category A Continuing Education (CE) credit. Participants can easily login, select a course, take a test, get the results, and print the CE letter all in the same visit. For more info, visit the Online Institute today.