By AHRA Staff
February 2010 — The AHRA Gold Award is the highest honor AHRA can bestow upon one of its members. The award is given to an AHRA member who has made significant contributions to the profession of imaging and healthcare administration.
Nominations for the Gold Award come from the membership and any member may nominate a candidate. All members of AHRA are eligible to be considered for the award.
The Member Recognition Team (MRT) reviews all nominees’ contributions to imaging and healthcare administration. This may include:
- AHRA elected offices held on the national and former regional levels
- AHRA appointed offices held on the national and former regional levels
- Publications related to imaging and healthcare management and AHRA volunteer services on national and former regional levels
- Lectures and presentations related to imaging and healthcare management
- Memberships in professional organizations other than AHRA
- Fellow status in the AHRA
- Other significant contributions to AHRA and the profession of imaging and healthcare administration
The MRT may recommend candidate(s) to the AHRA Board of Directors. The nomination must be approved by a 2/3 majority of the Board. The Gold Award is presented to the recipient at AHRA’s Annual Meeting & Exposition.
Nominations for the 2010 Gold Award are due March 8, 2010. Nomination forms can be found by clicking here.