By AHRA Staff
December 2009 — The Putting Patient First program grants are awarded for efforts to improve pediatric and adult patient care and safety in diagnostic imaging. Six grants were recently awarded to hospitals and imaging centers to fund programs, training, or seminars aimed at improving pediatric or adult patient care and safety within diagnostic imaging.
The grants awarded for projects that improve the safety and comfort of pediatric imaging went to:
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston– Atlanta, GA
- Memorial Hermann Outpatient Imaging Division–Houston, TX
- Community Health Network–Indianapolis, IN
The grants awarded for projects that improve overall patient care and safety in imaging went to:
- Highline Medical Center–Burien, WA
- Shields MRI–Quincy, MA
- Saint Patrick Hospital–Missoula, MT
Congratulations to all!